This page was updated on April 1, 2016
April is Adopt-A-Greyhound Month!!
Let’s get the word out about greyhounds and what wonderful pets they are.
How can you help?
POST (you don’t have to be a volunteer to do this):
- Print the flyer and hand it out at:
o Your local vet
o Your local pet store
o Where you work
o Any place else you can think of
- Post info on your social media page:
o Share the info from our Facebook page
- Dog food (dry kibble)
- Sponsor a greyhound and help with their expenses while they wait for their forever family
- Volunteer at the kennel doing turnout – contact Barbara Nehrling at 425-787-8853 (phone/text) or email her at email@example.com
- Volunteer at a booth – contact the booth op – www.greyhoundpetsinc.org/ww.html
- We will have work parties coming up at the kennel (watch for the announcements) – come and help us keep the kennel looking beautiful.
- Amazon.com items through the link on our website (GPI receives a percentage of every purchase)
- A T-shirt - all the proceeds go to the dogs - http://shopgpi.org/collections/daffodil-adopt-a-greyhound
ADOPT A GREYHOUND!!!
The Flyer is available for printing and handing out here.
Purchase one of the beautiful greyhound with daffodil t-shirts, long sleeve, crewneck, hooded sweatshirts and youth styles. We have it available in lots of colors and sizes. Check it out here.
We’re going to contact a number of media outlets to see if we can interest anyone in helping spread the word about Adopt-A-Greyhound Month.
APRIL is ADOPT-A-GREYHOUND MONTH!