It’s time for another drive-through Spa Day! Please read below for details. We’ll be open on Saturday, June 26th between 1:30 and 3:30pm for both baths and nail trims. If you want to bring your pup(s) in for a bath, you’ll need to reserve a slot for each dog via the “Events” section of the GPI store.
– Bath Signup ($25): https://shopgpi.org/products/spa-day-reserve-a-time-slot-for-a-bath-june-26-2021
– Add a nail trim to a bath ($10): https://shopgpi.org/products/spa-day-june-26-2021-add-nail-trim-to-bath-package
– Nail trim only ($15): https://shopgpi.org/products/spa-day-june-26-2021-nail-trim-only-nails-only-no-bath
– Donate a spa package to an available hound: https://shopgpi.org/products/donate-a-spa-day-package-to-an-available-hound-at-the-gpi-kennel-june-26-2021
– Donate a nail trim to an available hound: https://shopgpi.org/products/donate-a-spa-day-nail-trim-to-an-available-hound-at-the-gpi-kennel-tax-deductible-id-82-0434711
*** Mobile device users: use the “Events” tab in the main menu to switch between Spa Day service options.
When you arrive, please park near the main entrance and come to the front door for checkin. We’ll have a runner come out to bring your dogs in for their bath. For everybody’s safety we are not allowing human visitors into the bathing or nail trim area this time around – no exceptions.
Please reserve one slot for each hound you’re bringing in for a bath or the bath & nails package. No signup is necessary if you’re only having nails done, but we’d appreciate it if you could prepay on the GPI website to make things easier for us. If you’re signing up for both a bath and nail trim, make sure both are added to your cart before checking out. You can use the “Events” menu at the top of the page to quickly get back to the Spa Day listings.
We can’t guarantee that we’ll get to you right when you arrive, but having appointments spread out across the afternoon should keep the wait times to a minimum. Please do not arrive before your scheduled time as parking is limited. Once you’ve signed up, you should get a confirmation email. If you don’t see it, make sure to check your junk/spam folder! If you have any questions or run into problems with the signup process, please email me at [email protected]
The ROOtique will be open as well, but we are limited to having one customer in the building at a time so please be patient. Masks are still required indoors.
Again it’s next Saturday the 26th from 1:30pm – 3:30pm at the Hern Greyt Works kennel in Woodinville (https://goo.gl/maps/EfkrM3JXqSkm2ShP6). Please let me know if you have any questions – my email address again is [email protected]
See you there!